It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:37 am

All times are UTC


THE PROP DEN is primarily a Darth Vader Prop Discussion Board, but we also deal with other Star Wars Props as well as Prop Replicas from other movies. If you do not yet have an account, set one up, sign in and jump into the Vader Prop Discussions!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 843
Location: Dracula's Castle
Star Wars Objets Du Mythe book arrived, really cool! Cannot wait to look through it more later this week:

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm 
Random avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:51 pm
Posts: 1339
Location: Geislingen, Germany
sadly not longer available trough Amazon Germany :rolleyes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 843
Location: Dracula's Castle
Darth Niob wrote:
sadly not longer available trough Amazon Germany :rolleyes


https://www.amazon.fr/Star-wars-objets- ... 2011461227


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:02 pm 
Random avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:51 pm
Posts: 1339
Location: Geislingen, Germany
Thanks mate but cant order there since i dont have credit card.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 843
Location: Dracula's Castle
Darth Niob wrote:
Thanks mate but cant order there since i dont have credit card.


Maybe someone from Germany can order it for you and then ship it to you and you pay him locally.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:59 pm 
Random avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:01 pm
Posts: 163
Location: Germany
Darth Niob wrote:
Thanks mate but cant order there since i dont have credit card.

Je suis ici pour vous aider :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:15 pm 
Random avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:51 pm
Posts: 1339
Location: Geislingen, Germany
:lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:36 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:14 am
Posts: 74
Location: Australia
Just got mine. Seriously great to see this collection. I'm soooo grateful it's been shared.


Oh and Chris/FON I just about shit myself when I opened the pages with his full ESB Stormtrooper ensemble. :wink:


Ben


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:21 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:12 pm
Posts: 1067
gizmo wrote:
Just got mine. Seriously great to see this collection. I'm soooo grateful it's been shared.


Oh and Chris/FON I just about shit myself when I opened the pages with his full ESB Stormtrooper ensemble. :wink:


Ben


"I just about shit myself"


LOL, a great Aussie phrase :thumbsup

Aussie here (well many many moons ago) :cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:28 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 843
Location: Dracula's Castle
I highly recommend it for any SW prop collector and more. You don't need to read French, the pics are quite clear on their own. The book is huge and has a ton of pics of SW props, vintage figures and original art the author has in his museum, great stuff


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:59 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:14 am
Posts: 74
Location: Australia
Fatherless One wrote:
gizmo wrote:
Just got mine. Seriously great to see this collection. I'm soooo grateful it's been shared.


Oh and Chris/FON I just about shit myself when I opened the pages with his full ESB Stormtrooper ensemble. :wink:


Ben


"I just about shit myself"


LOL, a great Aussie phrase :thumbsup

Aussie here (well many many moons ago) :cheers



:cheers thanks bud.


Ben


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:23 am 
Random avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:13 am
Posts: 4
Location: Sydney, Australia
Shit yeah! Great to be an Aussie

Well that makes a total of 3 hard core Vader OC nuts I'm guessing

G'day Alan - hope your going well in your job, I've had to move to Sydney for my work.
Bugger!


gizmo wrote:
Fatherless One wrote:
gizmo wrote:
Just got mine. Seriously great to see this collection. I'm soooo grateful it's been shared.


Oh and Chris/FON I just about shit myself when I opened the pages with his full ESB Stormtrooper ensemble. :wink:


Ben


"I just about shit myself"


LOL, a great Aussie phrase :thumbsup

Aussie here (well many many moons ago) :cheers



:cheers thanks bud.


Ben


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:26 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:00 pm
Posts: 176
Location: Italy
jkno wrote:
Star Wars Objets Du Mythe book arrived, really cool! Cannot wait to look through it more later this week:

Image


The book looks thinner than in the Amazon photo... :rolleyes


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:30 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 843
Location: Dracula's Castle
Fener wrote:
The book looks thinner than in the Amazon photo... :rolleyes


The book is quite big, it's the angle of the photo ;)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:00 pm
Posts: 176
Location: Italy
jkno wrote:
Fener wrote:
The book looks thinner than in the Amazon photo... :rolleyes


The book is quite big, it's the angle of the photo ;)


:thumbsup


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buy web visitors
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums