It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:12 pm

All times are UTC


THE PROP DEN is primarily a Darth Vader Prop Discussion Board, but we also deal with other Star Wars Props as well as Prop Replicas from other movies. If you do not yet have an account, set one up, sign in and jump into the Vader Prop Discussions!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:24 pm
Posts: 361
Location: Berlin
Ordered my book via amazon.fr today, it should arrive on Saturday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 849
Location: Dracula's Castle
vadermania wrote:
Ordered my book via amazon.fr today, it should arrive on Saturday.



Please post info and details, maybe pics, about it.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:14 am
Posts: 74
Location: Australia
Just ordered mine. Don't care if it's in French. Just want the pics to drool over. :thumbsup


Ben


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:51 pm
Posts: 515
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Anyone willing to order and ship this book to me in the States?

Please shoot me a PM.

And yes, I'll pay you back. :toothy

Thanks,

c


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:00 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:14 am
Posts: 74
Location: Australia
craigjohn wrote:
Anyone willing to order and ship this book to me in the States?

Please shoot me a PM.

And yes, I'll pay you back. :toothy

Thanks,

c



Hey bud. Just order from here. I checked and it can ship to the states. Their shipping prices are great too. It would save paying for 2 shipping charges. :)


https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/201146 ... UTF8&psc=1

Ben


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:14 am
Posts: 74
Location: Australia
Also they only charged me 31 pounds for the book too at checkout.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:55 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:26 pm
Posts: 644
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
I've placed an order from the amazon.uk site before with shipment to the U.S. No problem at all, and you'll know the price at checkout (no surprise customs charges). I chose Standard Shipping which was less than AmazonGlobal Shipping. i wasnt assessed any additional import fees. Paid only what it showed at checkout. which for this book looks like total price shipped to U.S. is $49.16.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:36 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 849
Location: Dracula's Castle
Ordered my book from Amazon.fr. :)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:51 pm
Posts: 515
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Fabulous! Ordered!

Thanks, Ben.

:toothy


gizmo wrote:
craigjohn wrote:
Anyone willing to order and ship this book to me in the States?

Please shoot me a PM.

And yes, I'll pay you back. :toothy

Thanks,

c



Hey bud. Just order from here. I checked and it can ship to the states. Their shipping prices are great too. It would save paying for 2 shipping charges. :)


https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/201146 ... UTF8&psc=1

Ben


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:16 pm 
Random avatar

Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 145
Hoping to see mine in the next few days. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:20 pm 
Random avatar

Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 145
gizmo wrote:
Also they only charged Ie 31 pounds for the book too at checkout.


Lucky you ! How did you manage that ? I ordered from the UK site and was charged £38. Unless it was exchange rates ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:14 am
Posts: 74
Location: Australia
Your welcome mate. ;)


Ben


craigjohn wrote:
Fabulous! Ordered!

Thanks, Ben.

:toothy


gizmo wrote:
craigjohn wrote:
Anyone willing to order and ship this book to me in the States?

Please shoot me a PM.

And yes, I'll pay you back. :toothy

Thanks,

c



Hey bud. Just order from here. I checked and it can ship to the states. Their shipping prices are great too. It would save paying for 2 shipping charges. :)


https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/201146 ... UTF8&psc=1

Ben


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:14 am
Posts: 74
Location: Australia
paulcarson wrote:
gizmo wrote:
Also they only charged Ie 31 pounds for the book too at checkout.


Lucky you ! How did you manage that ? I ordered from the UK site and was charged £38. Unless it was exchange rates ?


Not sure. Here's my order details. Beats me what happened. I can't complain though. :)


Ben


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:38 am
Posts: 265
Mine is at home :toothy

Pics removed by request of Arnaud Grunberg

SWC | TPD Staff


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wanna see where many Star Wars props (screen used) ends?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:21 am
Posts: 664
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Thank you for sharing the pics!! How's the rest of the book?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buy web visitors
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums