It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC

THE PROP DEN is primarily a Darth Vader Prop Discussion Board, but we also deal with other Star Wars Props as well as Prop Replicas from other movies. If you do not yet have an account, set one up, sign in and jump into the Vader Prop Discussions!

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: TM ESB first authentic cast has home in Africa
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:37 pm 

Forgot to upload my finished TM ESB photos on here

Amazing helmet so grateful to the friend on here who allowed me an opportunity to have one of my dreams come true!
owning a copy of a production used helmet

Thanks to DarthVaderv Paul for your kindness and good heart selling me the helmet and allowing me to have had a payment arrangement with you and also to Juan Fernandez a good friend to many on the den truly a stand up and true human being
thanks my friends truly such small gestures makes big waves in a person life :cheers :cheers

ImageTM ESB Vader by Bertjan Bolink, on Flickr

And belowe a poster a good friend made for me showing my collection of lineage helmets
I have so far only need that ANH to finish the trilogy soon when death has been brought to 2020 :toothy :wink:

ImageMy collection poster by Bertjan Bolink, on Flickr

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: TM ESB first authentic cast has home in Africa
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:00 am 

Very nice score on the TM. Its an incredible helmet.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:33 am 

vader45 wrote:
Very nice score on the TM. Its an incredible helmet.
Thank you Jeremy! Yes it is very awesome love it

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:38 pm 

All I can say is im Jealous. The TM has to be the rarest and most expensive and sought after authentic cast out there. Its a freakn cast of a helmet that was actually made by the ESB crew instead of a secret back door gift cast.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:36 pm 

vader45 wrote:
All I can say is im Jealous. The TM has to be the rarest and most expensive and sought after authentic cast out there. Its a freakn cast of a helmet that was actually made by the ESB crew instead of a secret back door gift cast.
Wow thank you so much for your kind words man. I don't know if it's the rarest I'm sure the orginal GS or VP or the direct cast from the Baker mold would be

But the TM is absolutely stunning and I didn't know it is a cast of a cast that was made by the ESB crew wow that lends so much more joy to my helmet. I thought it was a cast of a ESB mold used in production. But knowing they had to turn the ANH to Esb I see the TM was then a ESB helmet made and then casts where made from it now I understand what the TM is thanks Jeremy

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:25 pm 

Darth Africanus wrote:
vader45 wrote:
Wow thank you so much for your kind words man. I don't know if it's the rarest I'm sure the orginal GS or VP or the direct cast from the Baker mold would be

But the TM is absolutely stunning and I didn't know it is a cast of a cast that was made by the ESB crew wow that lends so much more joy to my helmet. I thought it was a cast of a ESB mold used in production. But knowing they had to turn the ANH to Esb I see the TM was then a ESB helmet made and then casts where made from it now I understand what the TM is thanks Jeremy

Yeah the original TM is a production made helmet and we think it was used for lighting tests. It was painted by the crew and very well done but was super thick. TM then striped the paint to allow full capture of detail in each copy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:04 pm 

Awesome makes my year already to know the TM is even more special than I originally thought rember reading that about the TM on here but for some reason I got it in my head it was only a cast from the production mold

Not actually made by the crew and used in the production as a lighting test helmet and it had paint and everything

Defo the plaque that is going with the helmet in the display case is going to leave people in awe once they read that info thanks Jeremy! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:52 pm 

Darth Africanus wrote:
Awesome makes my year already to know the TM is even more special than I originally thought rember reading that about the TM on here but for some reason I got it in my head it was only a cast from the production mold

Not actually made by the crew and used in the production as a lighting test helmet and it had paint and everything

Defo the plaque that is going with the helmet in the display case is going to leave people in awe once they read that info thanks Jeremy! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

If you visit the Gallery thread in this section. There you will find pictures of the original TM before it was stripped.

Profile E-mail