The Prop Den
http://thepropden.aokforums.com/

The DJ found a new home. Images posted post 3
http://thepropden.aokforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=5373
Page 2 of 2

Author:  oujala [ Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The DJ found a new home. Images posted post 3

darthjones wrote:
I got one coming too. Even though I have the source casting here the workmanship is just not to be passed up!


Thanks to you and Mike for making these available! I’ve got one coming as well. I plan to paint it in the spring so I may start a thread for tips and arguments ha!

Author:  darthjones [ Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The DJ found a new home. Images posted post 3

Start a thread!!! I've painted a couple. It's not that hard if you have a background at all.

And if you don't it's still not that hard but I'd suggest practicing on something else first.

Author:  vader45 [ Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The DJ found a new home. Images posted post 3

oujala wrote:
darthjones wrote:
I got one coming too. Even though I have the source casting here the workmanship is just not to be passed up!


Thanks to you and Mike for making these available! I’ve got one coming as well. I plan to paint it in the spring so I may start a thread for tips and arguments ha!


Yeah id love to see what you do with it. I opted for finished armor because I know mine will never match the amazingness of Mikes finish.

Author:  darthjones [ Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The DJ found a new home. Images posted post 3

I might finish a raw one at some point - if I have time.

He says the finished one should be to me this week. Fingers crossed!

Author:  oujala [ Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The DJ found a new home. Images posted post 3

darthjones wrote:
Start a thread!!! I've painted a couple. It's not that hard if you have a background at all.

And if you don't it's still not that hard but I'd suggest practicing on something else first.


I’ll definitely start a thread. I’ll need tips!

vader45 wrote:
Yeah id love to see what you do with it. I opted for finished armor because I know mine will never match the amazingness of Mikes finish.


Mike’s work is simply amazing. I’m 100 percent sure I won’t come close to matching it. I just like the idea of trying it! Hell I may have to send it back to him and beg for forgiveness and a new paint job ha ha!

Your helmet is absolutely gorgeous. I can’t wait to see the armor as well! Are you planning a full statue?

Author:  vader45 [ Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The DJ found a new home. Images posted post 3

oujala wrote:
darthjones wrote:
Start a thread!!! I've painted a couple. It's not that hard if you have a background at all.

And if you don't it's still not that hard but I'd suggest practicing on something else first.


I’ll definitely start a thread. I’ll need tips!

vader45 wrote:
Yeah id love to see what you do with it. I opted for finished armor because I know mine will never match the amazingness of Mikes finish.


Mike’s work is simply amazing. I’m 100 percent sure I won’t come close to matching it. I just like the idea of trying it! Hell I may have to send it back to him and beg for forgiveness and a new paint job ha ha!

Your helmet is absolutely gorgeous. I can’t wait to see the armor as well! Are you planning a full statue?


Eventually yes but for now I have my ROTJ lifesize

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buy web visitors
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums