It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC

THE PROP DEN is primarily a Darth Vader Prop Discussion Board, but we also deal with other Star Wars Props as well as Prop Replicas from other movies. If you do not yet have an account, set one up, sign in and jump into the Vader Prop Discussions!

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Re: Darthvaderv ANH helmet and armor
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:43 am 

While the altercation was unfortunate, I have to say it was yet another informative thread in the end, lol. I don't post much, but I like to read you guys arguing. :wink:

:cheers

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:37 am 
Site Admin

oujala wrote:
While the altercation was unfortunate, I have to say it was yet another informative thread in the end, lol. I don't post much, but I like to read you guys arguing. :wink:

:cheers

:hehe-err

DynamicMenace wrote:
Darthvaderv wrote:
DynamicMenace wrote:
thats a very good point Thomas,
i agree.
if they are offering it in public it should be public knowledge on the source of what makes it authentic.
and members should be allowed to ask questions publicly about it and get answers publicly.
unless of course it was locked due to incriminating acts.?? im only speculating why it would be locked.
not implying that there is something shady going on about it. i dont know.
but that does seem odd to me the thread would be locked if its for sale.

The topic is open but I have never had to publically explain myself to you or anyone else as I'm a trusted member of this community. All because Thomas has an attack of the green eyed monster don't jump on the band wagon. If you can't see that armour is the best to date I have no idea what to tell you. What so now for the first time we can have close ups of the SL before buying it can we and ask every question we like? Yeah thought not. If I had known that all along....

please Paul i know i maybe late with my response. but i want to make it clear. my post wasn't questioning you or your honesty.
and i may have commented hastily. and probably should have worded my comment differently. but i wasn't jumping on the band wagon so to speak. even though my comment may have appeared that way. i agreed with Thomas, solely on the fact that if something is posted for sale publicly it shouldn't be locked so questions could be asked about it publicly. that doesn't mean you have to answer them publicly because you could do that with a pm. im totally new to all of this prop culture. but i was only posting my opinion. and that i wasn't insinuating that you couldn't be trusted.
becasue i know first hand that you can Paul. and that you are a trustworthy honest person. and that i consider you extremely creditable. after all i purchased your GH master set of armor from you here on this very forum last year.
it was actually my very first "authentic" prop that has direct linage to the film ANH. which i cant thank you enough for selling it to me seems how i was so new to the hobby and forum.
if i felt that you weren't creditable or trustworthy enough i wouldn't have bought it off of you. but after talking with you you made me feel that i could trust you. becasue you knew how i was very skeptical of anyone that i didn't know when it came to star wars props. becasue i told you about how i had a horrible first time experience purchasing star wars props. becasue i was taken for 1300 dollars by Phil Snavely for a an ANH helmet and set of armor.
i apologize if my comments made you feel that i thought you couldn't be trusted. becasue that was not my intentions. becasue i know for fact that you can be. and i would purchase form you again. im glad things were resolved as well. next time i comment ill make sure to really think it out before i hit that button. :)

It's all good :thumbsup

Reviews statuemodellarge-figure-review-section-vf203.html

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:20 pm 

alright cool. :thumbsup :cheers

Profile E-mail