It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC

THE PROP DEN is primarily a Darth Vader Prop Discussion Board, but we also deal with other Star Wars Props as well as Prop Replicas from other movies. If you do not yet have an account, set one up, sign in and jump into the Vader Prop Discussions!

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Sideshow Vader woes
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:34 pm 
Random avatar

Forbidden Planet UK have given me the worst customer service I have ever known. I know it's not accurate, but I really, really wanted the SSC Vader 1:1 bust and just missed out instore by 2 days. They ordered one for me, after a couple of weeks I phoned and they said it had been checked and was ok and on it's way, interstore transfers would take a couple of weeks though, No problem. After 3 weeks I popped in, the manager gave me bad news, the one I had ordered was smashed to pieces. However, Cambridge store has one on loan to HMV. We will get that one asap. Now 2 months later, that has been smashed and the manager says it's the same one that I ordered???? Despite telling me otherwise. He didn't even say sorry. When I questioned that, all I got was a it's nothing to do with us, that's how it goes attitude.

Really annoyed. As I said, it may not be totally accurate, but I think it's a nice Vader collectable and was really looking forward to it.

If anyone in the UK has one for sale for a good price, please let me know as I had a case and plaque on order :(

Don't need the anakin head, just the actual Vader parts.

Many thanks

Duncan

Profile E-mail