It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC

THE PROP DEN is primarily a Darth Vader Prop Discussion Board, but we also deal with other Star Wars Props as well as Prop Replicas from other movies. If you do not yet have an account, set one up, sign in and jump into the Vader Prop Discussions!

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: New Section! .)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

This section was created at the suggestion of one of our newest members, GermanBat, and is, as the section title says, about: original found parts.

It will probably stay visible to all users for the time being, but may become a full Privileged User section, some time in the future, depending on what people feel about it.

Cool! :as2

Post subject: Re: New Section! .)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:48 pm 
Random avatar
NoHumorMan wrote:
This section was created at the suggestion of one of our newest members, GermanBat, and is, as the section title says, about: original found parts.

It will probably stay visible to all users for the time being, but may become a full Privileged User section, some time in the future, depending on what people feel about it.

Cool! :as2

I'm personaly, in for it, to be open to all viewers, as I don't care to much for all the secrecy in this hobby.
WE NEED TO BE MORE OPEN ABOUT ALL OF THIS.

Just my thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:20 am 

this is a great section. but maybe i could suggest something?
anyway you could put all the different films in each of their own category?
kind of like what yo have for each film where you can find photos?
like for the ANH have all the ANH stuff listed in that section then ESB , ROTJ and ROTS so on and so forth?

just a thought. would be a bit easier to find what your looking for rather than to have to scroll through all the different threads from different films that are all scrambled together.

but maybe you cant and it would be too much to do now seems how this is well underway.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:32 am 
Site Admin

It was split up previously... but there were so few posts in each of the sections that it was thought best to just combine the lot, especially when combining it with the archives section to make things easier to navigate. We can potentially label the thread titles with the movie title and character if that makes things easier.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 pm 

yeah i guess it would be more threads or sections than whats needed. i was just thinking of if you were looking for a specific film item you could juts click on that particular film and then all the parts or items that are related to that films costume would be in there. would just be a bit easier to find. but i can understand the reason why you have it the way it is now.

yeah i think that would be a good idea. that way a person would know exactly what they are looking at or trying to find. specially if someone who doesn't have the knowledge (like me :)) like some others due on the props and components that is need for the film specific pieces.

Profile E-mail