It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC

THE PROP DEN is primarily a Darth Vader Prop Discussion Board, but we also deal with other Star Wars Props as well as Prop Replicas from other movies. If you do not yet have an account, set one up, sign in and jump into the Vader Prop Discussions!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:44 pm 

Thanks for the update Brian. I am concerned for people like AP, with certain 'experts' singing like canaries! I think the days of accurate fan made armour may be numbered.

Joe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:51 pm 
Random avatar

the dark side wrote:
Thanks for the update Brian. I am concerned for people like AP, with certain 'experts' singing like canaries! I think the days of accurate fan made armour may be numbered.

Joe

I think so as well. The future does not look so brite for many makers of these props right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:29 pm 

Thanks for the updates Brian. I can imagine your frustration with all this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:35 pm 
Random avatar
vaderman wrote:
fon wrote:
Well this is going to be sweet! I'm really looking forward to learning the solid TRUTH on the matter.. for once.

Take care,

Well today has been an even worse day for AA in court - if there is an Ace up his sleeve he needs to show it now plus another 3 :eek

He is now on the stand and his statements have been revised 5 times - with 2 days still to go :conf

The reason I became involved with this case is because with AA claiming to have sculpted the stormtrooper armour part of my history had been stolen. Now having been involved with the case I know that he has taken the credit for work done by other artists and has brought our names and reputations into disrepute.

I listened to AA's testimony for 2 long hours and was amazed by his arrogance.

I look forward to being able to reveal the details,

Brian

LOL 5 times already huh? Well, par for the course.. Sad to say he is the biggest fabricator of stories, not armor. Please remain calm, you are now entering , the Ainsworth, or as I call him... Aintworthashit.

PM me when it is all over. I have somethings that might be of interest to you Sir!

I hope you can get some rest and save some sanity after this is all over. Have a tonic for the head and a gin and tonic for the soul!

T*E

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:20 pm 
Random avatar
vaderman wrote:
fon wrote:
Well this is going to be sweet! I'm really looking forward to learning the solid TRUTH on the matter.. for once.

Take care,

Well today has been an even worse day for AA in court - if there is an Ace up his sleeve he needs to show it now plus another 3 :eek

He is now on the stand and his statements have been revised 5 times - with 2 days still to go :conf

The reason I became involved with this case is because with AA claiming to have sculpted the stormtrooper armour part of my history had been stolen. Now having been involved with the case I know that he has taken the credit for work done by other artists and has brought our names and reputations into disrepute.

Brian

Oh dear! Jörg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:22 pm 

vaderman wrote:
crow wrote:

Sorry guys - keep the popcorn on hold for a few more days - the case is being extended to next Tuesday :cry2

It was a bad day in court for AA today - not sure which side his witnesses were on :lol

- Mac
( Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sculptingvader/ )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:22 am 

CSMacLaren wrote:
vaderman wrote:
crow wrote:

Sorry guys - keep the popcorn on hold for a few more days - the case is being extended to next Tuesday :cry2

It was a bad day in court for AA today - not sure which side his witnesses were on :lol

:lol- Funny - how did you know that's how we looked listening to AA?

Last edited by vaderman on Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:17 am 

Popcorn pictures while waiting for Tuesday. I'll add my favorites.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:42 am 

Dark Lord wrote:
Popcorn pictures while waiting for Tuesday. I'll add my favorites.

No you'll need a lot more popcorn than that :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:55 am 

the dark side wrote:
I'll be able to get the law report from University. I'll look into transcripts.

If I may asked when and if you do get a copies can you forward them on to me so I can include them with the compiled US court case documents I obtained so that all the legal documents are in a single location for all to easily view?

Thanks and I'm glad to see this drama come to an end...

Last edited by exoray on Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:26 am 

Exoray I'll do my best.

Joe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:38 am 

Just checked I can definately get full transcripts, although I am not sure how long it will take for them to register after the case...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:39 am 
Site Admin

Hello exoray and welcome to the forum.

You can do a proper introduction here: New Users Introduction & User Shout Box

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:30 am 

T*E wrote:
vaderman wrote:
fon wrote:

Take care,

Brian

LOL 5 times already huh? Well, par for the course.. Sad to say he is the biggest fabricator of stories, not armor. Please remain calm, you are now entering , the Ainsworth, or as I call him... Aintworthashit.

PM me when it is all over. I have somethings that might be of interest to you Sir!

I hope you can get some rest and save some sanity after this is all over. Have a tonic for the head and a gin and tonic for the soul!

T*E

Sounds intriguing......................... :conf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:32 am 

the dark side wrote:
Just checked I can definately get full transcripts, although I am not sure how long it will take for them to register after the case...

That is good to hear, I really look forward to reading them over as I'm sure it will be an eye opener...

If anyone cares, the US court papers I sourced can be read here it's almost the complete set, one declaration is missing that was requested but they failed to provide when they sent the copies and the other paperwork not included was just technical stuff that I decided wasn't necessary to pay for as it had no bearing...

This is the old US Case only right now http://rpf.exoray.com/LFL_vs_SDS

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next