It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:35 pm

All times are UTC


THE PROP DEN is primarily a Darth Vader Prop Discussion Board, but we also deal with other Star Wars Props as well as Prop Replicas from other movies. If you do not yet have an account, set one up, sign in and jump into the Vader Prop Discussions!


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:19 am 
Random avatar
Well, do you want me to see if I can get some response from him?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 295
5 days till its been 7 months i have been waiting.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:40 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:57 am
Posts: 941
Location: Germany
You STILL haven't received it ??? :pale :pale :pale .... is the communication
with the seller at least a bit "better" now ???


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:48 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 295
JRX wrote:
You STILL haven't received it ??? :pale :pale :pale .... is the communication
with the seller at least a bit "better" now ???


haven't heard a word since the 19th. it was to ship on Monday..... and i doubt very much it did!

:violent


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:57 am
Posts: 941
Location: Germany
... what an a-hole ... let me know if you want me to help, ok ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 295
Thanks Jesper.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 295
Well now i have a tracking number that dose not show up on the fed ex system so that means it's a fake in my book! :angry4


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:50 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:23 am
Posts: 304
Location: USA
GundamZeppelin wrote:
Well now i have a tracking number that dose not show up on the fed ex system so that means it's a fake in my book! :angry4


Give it 24 hours, it sometimes takes that long to get in the system.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:57 am
Posts: 941
Location: Germany
I tried to call that guy at leats 10 times a day for you Gundam ...
it's always only that stupid answering mashine ... he seems to be
away (we do have autumn holidays here right now ...)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:11 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 295
JRX wrote:
I tried to call that guy at leats 10 times a day for you Gundam ...
it's always only that stupid answering mashine ... he seems to be
away (we do have autumn holidays here right now ...)


Thanks for the Help JRX i just think he is in hiding.

Dark Lord wrote:
Give it 24 hours, it sometimes takes that long to get in the system.


It's been more then 24 hours :pale he gave me the number on the 30th at 11AM my time....

Quote:
From Seller: Oliver von der Heydt on 10/30/2007 08:53 PDT
I'm sorry. I managed to be home earlier today and will drive to frankfurt to the fedex center today, so you'll have the suit by tomorrow. Tracking will be Ollie
[/quote]


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:23 am
Posts: 304
Location: USA
Now that's just wrong. Unfortunately it seems to be a growing trend in the prop world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:13 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 295
Dark Lord wrote:
Now that's just wrong. Unfortunately it seems to be a growing trend in the prop world.


:pale


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:33 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:57 am
Posts: 941
Location: Germany
Hi Chazz - :)

It sucks that you still haven't got your Spidey suit :angry4 :angry4 :angry4

I'm still calling that guy 3 to 5 times daily on the phone ... still no luck - :pale

I just read the thread on the RPF you posted, and although this has
nothing to do with you and your problem, some "A-head" posted
one of the most offensive responses I've ever read ... man, do I feel
pissed off about what that guy said ... here is a (shortened) quote:

Quote:
from jediG60racer

I don't know what it is with German business ethics and the internet.
EVERY time I have bought something from Germany over the net,
whether through Ebay or Amazon or prop sites or whatever, the
seller has failed to send the item.
Just say no to Germany and the internet. They're the real power behind
the nigerian scam artists, teaching them the trade.


I feel so insulted and offended that I did contact the mods and asked
for that guy to be banned ... man, how that pisses me off ... :angry4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 295
JRX wrote:
Hi Chazz - :)

It sucks that you still haven't got your Spidey suit :angry4 :angry4 :angry4

I'm still calling that guy 3 to 5 times daily on the phone ... still no luck - :pale

I just read the thread on the RPF you posted, and although this has
nothing to do with you and your problem, some "A-head" posted
one of the most offensive responses I've ever read ... man, do I feel
pissed off about what that guy said ... here is a (shortened) quote:

Quote:
from jediG60racer

I don't know what it is with German business ethics and the internet.
EVERY time I have bought something from Germany over the net,
whether through Ebay or Amazon or prop sites or whatever, the
seller has failed to send the item.
Just say no to Germany and the internet. They're the real power behind
the nigerian scam artists, teaching them the trade.


I feel so insulted and offended that I did contact the mods and asked
for that guy to be banned ... man, how that pisses me off ... :angry4


Thank you for all your help JRX! you have been amazing


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:10 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 295
I was just sent this e-mail by someone that was up for an Ollie suit till he saw my post on the LOH an hour or so ago...:cmad:
So ollie is around he is just hiding from anyone not willing to buy a suit.:cmad:

Well i know my suit is done i will just never see it...
Quote:
In a message dated 11/8/2007 5:18:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, info@ovdh.net writes:
Hi,


I usually take a down payment of $900 to cover the material costs and the rest when the suit is ready to ship. Payment can go through paypal or any other service that is reliabe. Also, making a costume is a lot of work and I also have a daytime job, so it can take up to 3 months to finish a suit depending on the free time I have. Attached are some more pics.


Best wishes
Ollie

Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
buy web visitors
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums