It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 am

All times are UTC

THE PROP DEN is primarily a Darth Vader Prop Discussion Board, but we also deal with other Star Wars Props as well as Prop Replicas from other movies. If you do not yet have an account, set one up, sign in and jump into the Vader Prop Discussions!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Re: SPFX......stole my money
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:12 pm 
Random avatar

Great find mate. Please post them or send me some pics via PM. I always wanted to know how the guy is looking who ripped of that many Vader noobs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:38 pm 

Darth Niob wrote:
Great find mate. Please post them or send me some pics via PM. I always wanted to know how the guy is looking who ripped of that many Vader noobs

No probs :thumbsup

The mods will delete if inappropriate.

Personally I think that after ripping off, threatening, lying to so many people all over the planet..... all his infos should be out there in the public.

To this date I still can't believe how much I paid for one of his helmet back in 2004/ 2005 which was supposed to be a very limited rare helmet

If only a place like this had existed back in the days.

Removed- Darthvaderv

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:10 am 

He was arrested for Lewd and Lascivious Acts with a child under the age of 14 per those charges posted. What a piece of work.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:44 am 
Random avatar

Is this the guy going by the name anarchydesign on eBay now?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:22 am 
Random avatar

Yes he is....and he had so many other names too. Thats the guy who perhaps betrayed the most customers within the Prop Scene.
Thanks HDPE for posting this.....this made my day :lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:23 am 

My pleasure.
Here ares some of his aliases I collected from the RPF as well as my own memory :lol

Dark Jedi Inc.

Apogee1

Sith Master

Mr. Bones

DarkJediInc, aka Apogee1, aka Sith Master, aka Mr. Bones, now goes by the name SPFX in the prop community. For the record, while a member of the RPF he implied that he was John Dykstra,
and outright said that he worked on ANH. He also used his SP accounts to have conversations with himself to cement the deception that they were two separate people.

DarkSideSith

Vaderraider / Vaderaider (???)

spfx*

SPFX-INC

Please fill in if you wish...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:26 pm 

With that felony on his record he wouldn't be able to get a decent job anywhere. Which is probably why he's selling helmets on eBay. Karma is a bitch. Karma and background checks, a double whammy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:10 am 
Site Admin

I'm amazed this is still going on and he hasn't been locked up for stealing what I would estimate to be in the tens of thousands now after 12+ years.

Edit: Images from poster removed. 1st Aug

Reviews statuemodellarge-figure-review-section-vf203.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:54 pm 

Thanks HDPE for your research on this person who for so many years carried out unethical activity selling recast items. And to see this felony on his part as well, just reinforces what a bad person his was and is. Everyone in the community should be aware of this guy to stay away, and I don't think just from the standpoint of his activity in the prop collecting community. Just terrible.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:41 pm 

Yes, he's pretty low as a human-being, even aside from the child molestation.

...WASTE ...OF ...FLESH

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:03 pm 
Random avatar

Our client Mr. Snavely was completely and fully EXONERATED of any and all such wrongdoing as this was in the middle of a custody battle between him and his former wife. His wife trying to get the upper hand. Mr. Snavely has completely and fully won that battle. has full custody of said minor children and is to be paid child support via his former ex-wife any and all talk further of any wrongdoing concerning this matter as such liable for litigation.
And even statements above liable for litigation

The posting of Mr Snavelys personal info violates the TOS of the owners of these severs and forum makers which we will be in contact with.

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “The Prop Den” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us "

Mr. Snavely could have claimed business bankruptcy and wiped out any and all debt owed such as is an option to anyone doing business. but he has chosen not to do so and is willing to work with anyone that is owed any product if you contact him directly.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:13 pm 
Random avatar

To Mr Sithlord
There is NO felony on MR Snavelys record ...
Only a false arrest which he was exonerated and fully cleared..
Much more than can be said for many people in the world these days
To continue to speak as if Mr. Snavely is at fault of anything while being completely cleared and exonerated is asking for litigation .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:22 pm 

An interesting turn of events.

Well Mr Snavely still owes people items (and not any small amount) which were bought and paid for quite some time ago, Mr Snavely is not exonerated from this.

While he (Mr Snavely) has continued to sell via eBay (by using alternate aliases) to those un-aware of his being banned from at least a few forums for poor business practices.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:33 pm 
Random avatar

I love the litigation talk....bet Mr. SithLord is shaking in his SithLord shoes....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:54 pm 
Site Admin

I've not been around for a few weeks but I had some messages waiting in my inbox complaining of the photographs posted and personal information.

In view of this, I have removed the images and personal information that the poster made.

Reviews statuemodellarge-figure-review-section-vf203.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next