It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 pm

All times are UTC

THE PROP DEN is primarily a Darth Vader Prop Discussion Board, but we also deal with other Star Wars Props as well as Prop Replicas from other movies. If you do not yet have an account, set one up, sign in and jump into the Vader Prop Discussions!

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Re: SPFX...Anachydesign...Phil...Robert Loomis... same troub
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:27 pm 

the problem right now is not wether or not you'll get your armor ( which I know will start to fail sooner or later), but the fact that you are supporting him.

And yes he is SPFX. I can show you the conversation were he admits it to me after I banned him and his advertisers from several of the Vader groups on FaceBook.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:40 pm 

Editing my post and giving Shenphog my public sincere apologies. I have nothing against him. I was dragged in by a hater of Shenphog and learned my lesson to be more careful when something similar happens.

Last edited by vader45 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:55 pm 

The funny thing is you wont buy from Tony, who is selling GH armor dirrect from the original GH molds, but you bought it from ShadowFX who is selling recasts of the GH armor.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:02 pm 

Edited.

Last edited by vader45 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:10 pm 

Oh not at all. And I'm not judging you either. Everyone is gonna make their own choices and have their opinions.

The only thing I would say or better yet kindly ask, is to not advertise him ( SPFX, Anarchy, ShadowFX).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:12 pm 

Oh and BTW- I am not a vendor, nor am I affiliated with any vendors. My statements are not an advertisement for any of the Vendors. Just sharing the info that I know to be a fact and speaking from experiences directly with this individual.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:20 pm 

juan7fernandez wrote:
Oh not at all. And I'm not judging you either. Everyone is gonna make their own choices and have their opinions.

The only thing I would say or better yet kindly ask, is to not advertise him ( SPFX, Anarchy, ShadowFX).

I can certainly do that. I just wanted to share my experience with him and why I chose him.

Shephog only offers casting. Postage to and from painters plus their fee adds up FAST.

I just wanted to be clear that it's not me supporting a recaster but many other factors.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:32 pm 

I don't jump on here much but thought I'd check for reference. Bad things from me? Please do tell. I will state I've had nothing but good feedback on every area I've sold, from my own made stuff, 3d printed stuff, etc. I can name one bad review I've had ever on a fett stalk cast I sold on etsy for $12, but that was from someone who couldn't discern the title being for a boba fett stalk replacement vs a full helmet (she thought it was a full helmet).

Aside from that, please feel free to ask directly. I'm not here to avoid anyone but I'm certainly too busy to spend time arguing on the net especially on rumors and talk in the background. To also clarify, I've given out just about 10 casts thus far. Not one negative review and like our messages that we shared, further folks asking for when is my next release or when will I have this and that available. I'd love to hear the "bad" about me, aside from that, its just hearsay and I can assure you, anyone on propden throwing anything at me is a lot of BS and has never seen anything I've made in person.

Not sure if you had seen this, but this is one of the reasons why I don't post much is I've actually been pretty busy working on current and new stuff. Pretty proud of my build of the ROTS reveal so far for a client, as far as I'm aware he's happy with it too, especially since we just talked yesterday. I'm always looking for new suppliers of raw materials so I can bring down costs further, not entirely a fan of paying $800+ for helmets so I don't believe in making others do the same. Its a competitive world. If you find something better fitting what you're looking for, please feel free to move onto to them, this is all fun for me while providing something cool for people.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 pm 

Also, you mention personally burned? How? Want to know the crazy fun facts? I know the people I sold stuff too and have befriended them the 2 two I didn't know personally. I know exactly who owns my Vader gear and because of my main job, I've sold less than 10 casts that include everything (helmets armors combined), with only 2 full on commissions (one being the ROTS) Did you get photos of the "bad work?" I did gift for FREE several B grade casts to personal friends, but again, they were FREE and I sincerely doubt you know them Vader45.

I will just note I do not appreciate the negative commentary by you at all, we've talked, I told you I had nothing to sell to you as I wasn't set to sell yet since I was busy. I do not blame you for buying a recast but its disingenuous to note the he said she said, again, without evidence. My public and known reviews in the other spaces I sell to speak for themselves, surprisingly, I've never had anyone call me out for bad casts, poor shipping times, lack of communication, or poor behavior. Till now that is.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:33 am 
Site Admin

First I've heard of anyone having issues with shenphong.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:22 am 

No Humor Man wrote:
First I've heard of anyone having issues with shenphong.

Thanks, entirely up for working with whoever I wronged if I did though. I've heard nothing about this and did a quick search for any paypal claims, ebay, forum, etsy, or instagram messages of any issues and came out empty. Super weird. Happy to work with the person to make it right, but I need to know what I did wrong first.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:48 pm 

in case there was still any doubts of ShadowFX being the same as SPFX and AnarchyDesign. Here is a pot from earlier on FaceBook, where he lets everyone know he has been making his helmets before the EFX came out. Therefore the idea that the molds are in someone else's hands or any other theory are wrong and it is still the same person and operation from back in the days of SPFX.

He also has been pushing the idea that his helmet comes from the UK mold, which has been long proved to be nonsense, but all the new guys desperate for a Vader helmet still dont know the difference so they just go for whatever he says, instead of doing their homework and taking their time.

Anyways.... Here it is:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:19 pm 

I had always thought this was a well known thing. I understand there is a gap for new makers to fill and with some help, I aim to fill it this coming year. However, as Vader45 presented, apparently I make bad stuff already and that the only recourse now are recasts. I had thought people already knew Shadowfx, when he follows his same model of ripping people off after making a couple of good sales, everyone will start the "we told you so" messages again and the circle will continue. The couple of propden members who own my stuff, the only ones Vader45 would possibly have interaction with even mentioned if I wanted, they'd post photos and commentary on how their interaction went with me but I halted them. This will be my last post on this subject with Vader45's comments, I'm still waiting on whoever Vader45 was talking to to chime up, if not, I'll scratch this up to me continually saying no to his haggling and justifying a recaster purchase. Seriously, if you want me to go out and cast you something, don't lowball me $150-200 off even while my prices are lower than most and then post up that you "heard" bad things when you spent the past year messaging me to buy stuff at discounted costs. Surprised that supposition is even allowed like that without any sort of proof or evidence on here.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

No it isn't and I would very much appreciate Vader45 to present his evidence or ask the person who says he/she got burned to contact me. It's so very easy to throw out comments and accusations towards sellers that can discredit them whether it's true or false, so please be very careful on that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:41 pm 

No Humor Man wrote:
No it isn't and I would very much appreciate Vader45 to present his evidence or ask the person who says he/she got burned to contact me. It's so very easy to throw out comments and accusations towards sellers that can discredit them whether it's true or false, so please be very careful on that.

Thank you, I appreciate the follow up. I've heard nothing in the past week since these posts. I did recently get a positive review on my FB page but I've had no contact via email, forum, paypal, or instagram from any new owners of gear I make. I want to make it right and figure out why (If I did) burn someone, they opted to stay quiet about to spread rumors in the background. Looking forward to improve things and making things right but the odd silence is coming off disingenuous. I'd love to also see proof/photos of my "bad casts" either in private or public, I do not mind at all especially if its something to help learn and improve on, as well as some proof that its one of mine vs finding some random photos off google.

Profile E-mail